The Broward County rapper @Flex__A1 describes his feelings on snitches and people who just can’t be trusted in his new catchy single “Facade” which is now available everywhere on all platforms.
In a recent interview with Queens, New York DJ Sincere the DRTYBSMNT Radio host voiced his outrage about his legacy in Hip Hop as a premier DJ.
“I dropped my last mixtape (Cali Call In) hosted by KOKANE in 2012. This was same year I launched DRTYBSMNT Radio as the host. 2022, I’m still here with over 91,000 listeners. In the past 10 years while hosting the radio show I co executive produced a few major albums, Co- Founded Caution Magazine and sponsored parties in the five boroughs and out of State. ’m a DJ first I been at this since I was 11 years old. All these ventures took me away from mixtape albums, the clubs and live DJ sets but I never left Hip Hop. I can drop classic albums on demand”. DJ Sincere.
DJ Sincere teases a new album in 2023 and expanded National syndication of DRTYBSMNT Radio.
Follow DJ Sincere on Instagram @Original_Drtybsmnt
Lawrence OTS (Over the Struggle) born in Meridian, Miss and raised in Laurel, Miss is a true talent with music flowing through his DNA. His life experiences being the man of his household due to his father’s incarceration never allowed him to enjoy the childhood he truly deserved. Along with watching his mom provide for him and his siblings Lawrence found ways to channel his struggles through poetry. During the summer going into his senior year in high school Lawrence’s Uncle suggested that he sing for his choir teacher and once he did, she cried as it touched her. Fast forward to now Lawrence is a dedicated artist signed to Heroz Music Group where he took a tragedy of his little homie passing away as further motivation to put his all in his music.
Teaming up with OG Lako & Troddi they put together new single “Matrix” that talks the thoughts in his head, while telling his lady to stick by his side and he will show her what love and success looks like. Knowing he has to get to the paper he still can’t believe his homie was taken from the world to soon.
The track is a must hear that combines all the elements of a great record. Great engineering, great production, Incredible flow, and cadence all in 2 minutes and 30 seconds. “Matrix” is just the beginning as he prepares to drop his debut project under Heroz Music Group call Flow Master on 11/28/2022.
Stream “Matrix” now on all digital platforms
Taz is a 17 year old new hip hop artist from Ottawa, Canada. He started singing in May 2022 and now this is his new hot single “She Wanna Know Me“. Taz is starting to turn heads in the music industry in Ottawa. He has 8 songs out now on Spotify and Apple Music and all other platforms. Go follow Taz on his journey because it’s just begun and it’s going to be quite the ride.
When life gives you a calling, it may take years before you understand why it’s calling, why you’re the one chosen to give the world a gift you knew you had but wasn’t quite sure it was for you. A lot of artists dive into the music world because it’s a trend but when music is your gift, it becomes the reason you stand out. Sometimes you must go through painful life lessons before you take that risk, but once you do it’s all elevator from there ask Miss Sosa.
Miss Sosa is an R&B artist from Kentucky who has lived in Atlanta for the last 8 years. Miss Sosa learned that music was her calling and with constant validation from those who heard her music, she took the opportunity to introduce those who don’t know her, why they should. If you love R&B, then you were introduced to a type of music that will emotionally put you in different places often. Miss Sosa’s music is just that, so to continue with that R & B feel she teamed up with producers Brittany Mayes & Chris Davis for her new single “Not The One“.
Before we dive deep into her new single, it’s important to learn more about the artist. Miss Sosa writes her own music and at times brings in her friend Mika Means to help during the creation process.
If you’ve ever been in a relationship where the person you were with failed to treat you right, and took you for granted then you will relate to “Not The One”. Miss Sosa talks about catching a man with another girl and thinking he can come back, that’s when she quickly lets him know I’m”Not The One”.
Everything from beat production, engineering and vocals are top notch when listening to this record. The music she is currently making has been lost for a long time and Miss Sosa is determined to bring R&B music back as she knows it and true fans know it today.
Stream “Not The One” available on all digital platforms now.
Facebook: Miss Sosa
“MOVIE” is a song by Singer-Songwriter DeneQuia which features music star James Worthy distributed through Humble Sound Music Group. The song gives a vivid description of a story outlining the fantasy of love and lust between a man, and a woman in romance.
The music video shows both artists on a rooftop overseeing the view of their city gazing into the moment. Upon its debut, the song has now earned over 1 Million streams and has charted top 20 on Shazam. The song is available on all streaming platforms, and digital stores for purchase, and download.
A soulful melody about an unbreakable couple on a mission to beat the odds and overcome the struggle right by each others side. Amazing vocals executed by Monay Sha’Reece with the rhythmic melody executed by the Bay Area Legend himself – Shady Nate.
Dat Kid Wingz is a Multi-Genre artist from Southeast Washington, DC. At the age of 8 he realized he had a passion for music and became a Dj. He later began writing his own music at age 12 after hearing so many styles of music. Now he is looking to reshape the music because he was “…tired hearing too much trash music”. Growing up in the Chocolate City has taught Wingz the importance of finding a passion , and music comes naturally. His music brings out the best in himself and others. His style is slowly changing the music world as we know it. In the past year, has been on 5 multi-city tours. And is often in attendance at big networking events. Big projects to be expected in 2023.
● Please let our audience know what it is that you do and what prompted you to enter this line of business?
The Gathings: We own Hempoholic, a black owned company that cultivates high grade, hemp based CBD and some THC products using proprietary inputs. We have experience in growing and producing organic & vegan hemp based formulations without harsh chemicals or animal products. Our mission is to improve the wellness and health literacy of our customers as well as aid other entrepreneurs in starting their own hemp based companies. Our journey into CBD started when Jason was living in constant pain due to old injuries he sustained during his collegiate football career. He did not want to take addictive pain medication but could not find a suitable alternative. CBD was recommended and he found instant relief and improvement in his overall well being! At the same time Ayo was working with patients as a psychiatrist that repeatedly told her that they didn’t trust the medications she was prescribing enough to take them. This serious distrust in “traditional” treatments left many, often in minority communities, in distress. They either had to suffer or live in fear. So, we decided to do something to address these gaps with a mission to provide awareness of natural ways to attain wellness. We created high-quality hemp based products that work and educate the masses to understand that CBD is an alternative that can be trusted.
● There are many misconceptions about what CDB is. Can you explain what it is and how it differs from THC? What are the health benefits that CBD may present?
The Gathings: CBD, short for cannabidiol, is a naturally occurring compound from the flower of the cannabis plant. While CBD is closely related to marijuana, it does not contain delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (
treatment of two seizure disorders. Research also shows promise in regards to aid in various anxiety disorders, sleep promotion and pain. Other exciting studies in the works are looking at proving CBDs may help reduce some cancer-related symptoms and side effects related to cancer treatment as well as protection of brain and heart health.
● What are some challenges that you’ve faced growing within a $6.36 billion market?
The Gathings: We faced almost every hurdle and roadblock purposefully created for smaller CBD companies. We had issues finding legal banking and merchant processing, building an FDA compliant website, and had to fight for our company name trademark. We even experienced an outright inability to market our company or products digitally with restrictions on running Ads, educating our customers effectively with appropriate terminology and a social media shadow-ban; but we did not let that deter us. Because of the history of a high risk designation of the CBD industry, there are challenges in operating in this area without large infusions or reserves of cash. It is becoming more accepted with legal advances, but it is still hard for small businesses to flourish in the area without self financing or personal borrowing due to restrictions on loans and start-up funding. Also, there were little to no resources or connections to even learn where to start in the CBD business. There is no real alliance or certifying body for the industry and of course no one currently in existence was offering to give a helping hand. Even now small businesses, budding entrepreneurs, and minority communities lack the fundamental knowledge of how to get into and succeed in the CBD space despite large companies taking advantage of knowledge grandfathered to them for years. But we still decided to jump straight in with no direction and learn as we went. We knew the world and particularly our culture needed us to persist not for our financial gain but to bring these products and business knowledge to the masses. That is why we decided to blow the lid off of this secretive industry and get more traditionally marginalized people in this area by developing the educational and developmental area of our business.
● There are many wellness practices with claims of great benefits, why should more people look into incorporating CBD into their regimen?
The Gathings: CBD is not just another fad, it is the real deal. As a psychiatrist and behavioral analyst, we know health and wellness; we have seen products or trends come and go; but CBD isn’t going anywhere. The FDA has already acknowledged its effectiveness for seizures and the research is there for many other areas. From mental health, immunity, digestion,, skincare and more CBD is showing that it can improve various body systems and overall health in so many ways. There are endless options to start incorporating CBD into your everyday routine! Whether it be a facial cleanser, a pain relieving topical or a mood uplifting gummy you can start reaping some of these amazing benefits now.
● As an industry expert, what are five tips on how someone can get into the CBD industry?
The Gathings: It may seem overwhelming when trying to get into the CBD business, but there are some essential things to know before you jump in like we did!
1. YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR RESEARCH You have probably already decided that you want to get involved in the CBD movement and have great ideas for your business. But now, it is time to contrast your idea with some reality. It seems like CBD is readily available and accessible, but there are many nuisances to this industry due to the highly regulatory nature that make it different from starting a different type of business. So before you even come up with the name, location or entity for your business please do your due diligence by reading up on the things that you need to do differently even from day 1.
2. DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF CBD BUSINESS YOU WANT TO ESTABLISH There are so many ways to be involved in the CBD area from owning a farm like we did to manufacturing, retail stores or even podcasting! There opportunities are endless, but you have to sit down and decide where your wallet, passion and knowledge base will best serve.
3. DESIGN A SOLID AND COMPREHENSIVE CBD FOCUSED BUSINESS PLAN A CBD business plan is not just throwing ideas out there and doing a quick Google search. Take your time and develop a plan specifically for the area of the industry you have chosen and look at the specifics of start up costs, partnership needs, legal updates and eventually marketing and advertising needs. Continue to include funding and financing sources as you want to be in it for the long haul and may need to secure non traditional funding due to legal restrictions.
4. LEGITIMIZE YOUR CBD BUSINESS Once you have done your research and business plan, it is time to make your business official. If you are not well versed in laws and tax details of entity formation, consult someone who can help you determine what your business formation should look like.
5. FIND A HEMP FRIENDLY BANK AND MERCHANT PROCESSOR The luxuries we generally have regarding comparisons of fees, services, and amenities in order to make decisions surrounding banking relationships are not necessarily possible. With the climate of the country being 1 foot in and the other all the way out of hemp−based CBD businesses, legislation and culture; banking may just have to be the best of the slim pickings for now. You will hear from someone even internally at the big banks that are open to a CBD business account, but learn from our two closed accounts and go running straight to a credit union or local bank that is committed to serving the hemp community. Similar story with your merchant processing company. There will be higher costs and fees, however you will have ongoing access to your funds without them being held without your knowledge! You will also be compliant with the legislative details that arise in the industry.
● For anyone just learning about the great work that you are doing within natural medicine, what is one thing that you like to leave them with regarding you and your journey?
The Gathings: We are a movement in business and health with a mission of meeting the needs of their customers, other entrepreneurs and the culture. The goal of Hempoholic is to bring hemp based products to the mainstream, provide alternatives to pharmaceuticals, and aid other minorities in getting into the industry that often excludes us. We feel our success lies with staying true to our mental health and wellness roots in guiding our endeavors as well as prioritizing God and family above all else.